Keep my head up. Keep my heart strong. Keep my smile sweet. Keep my words nice.

Sunday, 3 March 2013

The Comeback

With the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Gracious.

I cannot believe that I have not written anything here for sometime now. Almost one year I suppose.

Though I doubt anyone would read this, I think I should continue writing from now on. Occasionally. Maybe not everyday. Writing can be rather therapeutic. One of many ways to really pour your heart out or bash someone.

The past months have been tough. Getting myself used to the idea of working, being part of the system. It looks easy on the outset, truth is, it demands more from you.

Everyday is just a fight with my own self.

But I shall not complain.

Because one can either complain or do something about it.

I will continue doing my best. After all, I guess that's the only choice I have.

They say, if you are going through hell, keep going.

Till then.

Love, S.

No comments: